Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is frnds r lyf???

Now a days im feelin d fragrance of flowers again, feelin d relaxaton n slowly slowly all things r gng in favour of me... n wen things r gng rite 4 u, u alwys feel happy.... n same is happening wit me. Really its absolutely ryt how lyf run's??? Ten days before im feelin bad, my lyf become a mess but in 10 days its totally chnged... n again im on d right path and nw enjyoin each moment of lyf...
By nature im tat type of guy only which wanna njoy each moment of lyf without takin ne tnsn n if smthng is wrong dere. i wlys show others tat there is no such prob n jus wanna laugh wit ppl so by doin tat im jus makin feelin of tat tnsn in my mind lil bit less....
But through tis blog i jus wanna say thanks 2 one of my frnd(or gud frnd or best frnd,really til nw me too dnt know wat tat frnd is mean to me but tat frnd is so much special for me). jus by talkin to him/her in last 10 days i jus able to come out frm tat messed lyf.He/She had taken a some prmoise from me n i told him/her yes tat i will fulfill ur promise as i know its too much difficult for me but for our frndship i will never let down him/her faith on me tats my promise to U frnd...
n bout other frnds of mine they r also jus passin d tym lyk me.. n ek baat confirm ho gayi
"All r lyk me,nobody can do work,all jus want to take rest n want to njoy". Really v all r gr8 n know hw to njoy d lyf!!!! so tis is for all my gud buddies
Cheers!!!! Cheers!!!! Cheers!!!!
N answer of my title is yeah frnds r our lyf,they jus make our lyf happier n brighter....
I jus written tis blog in hurry but will assure u frnds tat my next blog will be content of lot of funny things n which guys will really find interesting!!!!!!!!!!!
tab tak ke liye alvida.. keep guessing n waitin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment