Monday, June 8, 2009

Great Memories........

From last 10 days i was thinkin wat to write nxt???? Then i thought i just hav to be get over by this sad part n try to write smthng cool n funny.. n wen i think or talk bout cool n funny moments of ma lyf then its totally related to ma clg lyf or in other words some of my unforgettable frnds. Just readin a blog today where i read tat all relation come wit an expiry date then i thought not all ya may be some relation come wit an expiry date but some relation jus grow stronger day by day n for me its happening. My frndship wit my clg frnds r jus becomin strong day by day. its rite tat my clg was over in 2008 but stil v feel that v r connected. i hav met wit them once or twice after d clg but it always felt lyk tat v r together. Near bout 6 to 7 frnds r awsm n still i wanna to be wit thm.. Really its gr8 fun to be wit thm in d clg.. Our late nyt parties n after tat dance party n thn thn comes d most interestin part v used to chat for hours upto mng 4o'clk to 5o'clk... playin cricket n discussin bout india team(in my opinion team used to discuss less thn us) n n wat to say bout my class.. i have attended very less lectures as i used to bunk alot but wen i used to be in d class its total a fun n joke tym n wat to say bout our teachers, they r gr8, n really they know i am the naughtiest fellow of the class but they never said nething to me jus used to laugh on my mischiefs. Takin senimars,throwin chalks n talkin wen teacher was taking lecture was sm of the gr8 moments which i wil never able to forget.. n really wanna say thanks to my dear frnds who made my clf lyf such a colorful one.. if i wil strt to take name thn it wil never end but jus wanna mention sm names which r really very special for me...
Pravesh(innocent one)
Eshant(Kamina No 1)
Shahid(tambi,shady)
Amit(Bond 007)
Vishesh(mota,aalsi no 1)
Sumit(munna)....
n there r many more but sorry cant write all names.. but frnds u will alwys remembered by me...
I think i hav tried to write smthng different n nxt tym i wil try to elaborate tis one more til thn
khuda aafis..
bye... fir milenge:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment